These are the Radiant Adventures of Random Amanda who is living with Rheumatoid Arthritis/Stills Disease and Addisions Disease. Hopefully it will help keep my family, friends and others up to date on how I am doing. This webpage is a record of my personal life experiences. It is not intended for use as a source of health advice. I am not a medical professional.
Sunday, July 7, 2013
Hospital...
Well... I am still here at CDH. I ended up throwing up a few times last night and again this morning. Ugh. They will not let me go home until I keep food in me and the abdominal pain gets better.. My thrush is also not clearing up like it usually does so that stinks. However, my rash is clearing up and looking better and better and is way less itchy. My knee as looked at and things look good there. The donor site also looks good, it just is itchy. We also ran some tests to look at my kidneys and stuff and are waiting for those results. I am tired of being here but the nurses have been great and really helpful and cheerful. I've also had some visitors yesterday and today since I'm not considered contagious anymore. Really hoping the soup and food I've eaten and dinner will stay down. SOOO far I haven't puke since 8am this morning. Here's hoping things stay in me and the night goes well... Thanks for the prayers...
Labels:
CDH,
hospital,
medication,
Other random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment