Monday, July 8, 2013

Home!

I am home!!!! Uhhhh.... So nice to be with my girlies and home. Very very thankful I had fun good nurses while I was there who helped me a lot. Turns out on top of the fungal gastroenteritis and the nasty rash, i also have a pretty bad bladder infection. So medication was started for that. I still feel nauseous and have bad abdominal pain but it is tolerable. Was told I may feel icky for another week or so but the worst is over. Ill be taking it easy the next few days, just thankful to be out of hospital. Thank you for all who helped take care of the girls while I was in hospital, for the nice messages and all the prayers. Next, I see my endocrinologist for the Addison's and Diabetes on Wednesday , then thursday see dr Sigalove for the knee and infusion on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment