It has been a very busy couple of days since I was discharged on Monday. I had a huge set back Monday night and was super sick again all night. So, Tuesday morning I called Dr Chang and he made a new game plan... Treat me as though I have cdiff so I started the antibiotic flagryl right away on Tuesday. Tturns out I actually do have cdiff, results came back tuesday night, and was told Wednesday morning. I also have a UTI that we are treating too. Because of these infections I can not get my infusion until I am finished with my antibiotics so, Monday the 22nd I am scheduled to get it. Eek!
Ok... THE GOOD NEWS... WE LOVE GOOD NEWS....
- saw dr kassar on Wednesday. He said my Addions is being very well maintained and we are going to lower the dose on one of my meds! He also said my diabetes is controlled and my sugars are the best they have ever been! So good I only need to test them once a day!
- on Thursday I saw Dr Sigalove. Got all the stapled taken out of my knee and thigh, he said that the donor site is healed. I think it looks awfully weird but hey, healed ill take it. The knee looks great and there is only a section about the size of a quarter that needs to close. But looks good, so good, I just get to use band aids to cover it aaaaaand I got the OK to swim!!! I just use a waterproof bandaid to cover it... And yes that afternoon I went to my sisters and got in the pool and was there again today!
- saw dr Kungl today and my rash is pretty much all cleared up, a few more days using the anti fungal cream. We also then went over everything from past two weeks and talked about other upcoming appointments I have. She also agrees with me... No surgeries or procedures, we want my poor body just "to be". Let things settle, heal and try to get more normalcy
Well hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for the prayers.
Mandy
No comments:
Post a Comment