Yesterday was a long day. It had several positive moments but long, I had my first visit with wound care, which was rather unpleasant, helpful but unpleasant! I had a consult with occupational therapy to make sure I could get dressed, go to the bathroom, pick things up ect... And I can. Physical therapy came and we practiced going up a high step, like the stoop by my front door and then practiced going up stairs... All of this is bringing TONS of memories back from when I had my knee replaced. I was also seen by the hospitalist. It was a long day. However, throughout the day I had some great visitors... They all came at perfect times and never overlapped it was awesome. You can see cute little Ry with my hospital socks on and her with the "yips" her Chapstick sitting on the bed. My mom brought me beatitude purple roses and flowers as well! It's been a very challenging past 48hours filled with lots of tears and frustrations but I've had wonderful reminders I am loved, I am not alone and I will get through this!


No comments:
Post a Comment