Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Seriously?!?

*beware of nasty picture at bottom of post


Well...
I was with my cousin walking today with my walker.
Somehow I slipped.
Fell on my knee and split it wide open again...yes the same knee.
Had to call 911.
Went in ambulance to hospital.
It's awful!!
I guess if you reopen an area that was stitched, you can't reclose it.
The wound needs to heal from inside out.
It's about 10cm long and in one area about 3cm wide.
It's huge and nasty.
I was admitted to hospital.
Tomorrow will be seen by team of doctors to make official plan.
Tomorrow I was suppose to get infusion - not sure if that will be able to happen.
My diseases are really complicating things.
I have no words to describe my frustration.
I have no words to describe how disappointed I am about Friday.
Ill know more tomorrow...









No comments:

Post a Comment