Tuesday, October 2, 2012

IVs and insurance

Good news!!! HUGE praise!! I qualify for health insurance through TRIP (teachers retirement insurance program) for the rest of my life!! All because I started work this year and have crossed the six year teaching mark!! And I can keep blue cross blue shield and my doctors! It's great news!! Praise God!! There are still details to be worked out but it is looking good in the insurance area!!

My arms hurt. I got pokes a totall of eleven times Friday for infusion and my IV sites keep going bad here in hospital. Since Sunday night I have had four different IV sites!! Not cool my poor arms. Hoping this last one stays.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear about the insurance news!! Thanks to God that he led you back to work this fall ... even though is was for a saddening short time. BUT being able to continue with Blue Cross insurance is MAJOR cuz now you can stay with your medical team at DMG!!!! Starting over with new doctors would have been frustrating, super hard and a stress that you just don't need!!!

    Praying for you ....
    joan

    ReplyDelete