These are the Radiant Adventures of Random Amanda who is living with Rheumatoid Arthritis/Stills Disease and Addisions Disease. Hopefully it will help keep my family, friends and others up to date on how I am doing. This webpage is a record of my personal life experiences. It is not intended for use as a source of health advice. I am not a medical professional.
Monday, October 1, 2012
Flare up!
Well the past two weeks have caught up with me and my body crashed! Currently I am back at the lovely CDH in horrible pain... My RA has flared up, nerve pain is back, Addison's acted up and have a dual ear infection. My mom took me into the ER around 10:00pm and I was admitted around 4:30am. I'm hooked up pain drip, IV fluids, ice packs ect... Trying to manage nerve pain, decrease overall pain and treat infections. Addison's was pretty much treated and back on track from ER treatments. Here's hoping for a fast turn around in pain. Thankful for the visitors and mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment