Sunday, June 24, 2012

Random Review: Sunday Seven

1. Its been a loong week and I am glad its over.
2. I survived the sleep study!
3. I spent an afternoon with one of my favorite people Melissa :) and we started to make a real cool project... there will be more on this when its ALL Done. It involves clay.
4. The great room switch-a-roo is done. The guest room is now the office/craft room and vise verse. There is SO much more room for me now its great. The closet space is also sooo much better. I have had fun reorganizing things! (see below pictures)
5. I use to love all things hot, sunny and humid... with Addisons and Ra... not so much not a fan. Here in chicagoland we are almost in a drought because we had NO rain and its SOO hot.
6. My nausea has slightly improved being off a medicine we thought it might be causing it. Its been nice to eat! There has been NO PUKING! woo hoo
7. This is my last week in my 20s... I say hello to a new decade on friday and celebrate it on Saturday with a fun pink & orange croquet party!

1 comment:

  1. I Like the room switch around! It looks great. And nice new blog wallpaper-- it reminds me of your craftiness. Love, me

    ReplyDelete