This has been my view pretty much all week, but especially at night. I have been experiencing sme really bad chest pain, having difficulties breathing, and trouble laying down. So, I have been in the recliner chair nonstop and even sleeping in it. I told Dr Rhew about my pain and so we did X-rays... Turns out I have "a few fractures." UGH! No fun. I'm not exactly sure what I did but think it was on Monday when I tried reaching over the toilet hand rales to pick up my pants. Otherwise I'm not sure. I broke my ribs once before when I totally passed out and fell out my front door.they really hurt. We believe that because of my osteoporosis my bones are so brittle that they are breaking more easily. 😩There is nothing you can do for broken ribs except rest, ice and pain meds, so that's what I'm doing and praying they heal up fast!


No comments:
Post a Comment