These are the Radiant Adventures of Random Amanda who is living with Rheumatoid Arthritis/Stills Disease and Addisions Disease. Hopefully it will help keep my family, friends and others up to date on how I am doing. This webpage is a record of my personal life experiences. It is not intended for use as a source of health advice. I am not a medical professional.
Thursday, October 2, 2014
Walking
The weather has been great lately. There have been a few hot days that get me sweating like a 500lb man - no joke, but otherwise it's been wonderful! So, I've been trying to get out and take the girls on little walks. I'm scared every time I go for a walk that I'm going to fall but am trying to get over that fear by taking little baby walks here and there. Plus, the girls love this weather too and Olive loves to play in the leaves 😊 Plus, walking is good for the soul and gets me out of the house and off the couch. So, here is to baby steps for taking more walks and getting over small fears!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment