Thursday, June 27, 2013

Good day


This week there has been a whole lot of sitting on the couch and watching movies, TV and getting snuggles. I have been sooo frustrated with my knee and this giant brace/immobilizer has really been a pain. My thigh burns like crazy and my knee itches and stings. SOO crazy and maddening. However,  I've also been super blessed this week by people coming over to help me...
- my sweet cousin & her kids spent the day with me
- my friend and her husband brought me dinner & helped me with an ant problem in my kitchen
- my neighbor has come and helped with bandage changes and made dinner

- my other neighbor grilled for me one night
- my mom went grocery shopping for me
- one of my best friends & her little girl have come in the morning to help me get ready 
I've been surrounded by lots of love and help, I am blessed.

Today I spent the day at my sisters pool with friends & family. Bummed I can't swim but it was great to be outside and with people who I love... Came home to a oober clean house too! . My ankles are hurtin and swollen but that's not bad considering how warm it's was... It's been a good day!

One more day in brace....


No comments:

Post a Comment