Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I'm doing it!

Well it's been about a month or so since I started "walking". To help motivate myself I got new fancy walking shoes in my favorite colors too. Now i started with just short little itty bitty walks around the parking lot. Next Friday is Arthritis Foundation Walk downtown in th city. There is a 3mile and 1mile course and I made it my goal to walk the mile... And gosh darn it I am going to do it! Even a nasty fall won't hold me back, it may make use my walker, but I shall do it and I am! Today, I walked the furthest so far AND I did with out my cane or walker AND I had The Girls with, we walked 0.6 of mile! I'm doing it! So proud of myself.

You can join my team or donate to my page!
http://chicagoarthritiswalk.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1043604&lis=1&kntae1043604=19D2192B2F6140B9970FA2B61E92DEE2&supId=326589859


2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I know if you can do .6, you will make the mile. That's so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the whole family is so proud of you love mom

    ReplyDelete