These are the Radiant Adventures of Random Amanda who is living with Rheumatoid Arthritis/Stills Disease and Addisions Disease. Hopefully it will help keep my family, friends and others up to date on how I am doing. This webpage is a record of my personal life experiences. It is not intended for use as a source of health advice. I am not a medical professional.
Friday, May 10, 2013
Ribs
Broken ribs are pretty stinky. Two years ago when I slipped on the ice outside my house, I broke a rib and didn't know it. Well, when I fell two weeks ago I broke some ribs in my right side and its been such a pain! For a week I couldn't sleep, and then I slept in my chair for a few nights and now I can sleep I just can not sleep on my right side or turn. It has hurt to do everything! I had no idea how awful it could be. I've had trouble bending over, doing my hair, getting dressed and it really has been very painful. As I have continued to walk, my knees hurt but its been my ribs that have been more of the issue. I'm hoping by next week the pain is less and doesn't really bother me for the walk.
Labels:
Other random,
RA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment