These are the Radiant Adventures of Random Amanda who is living with Rheumatoid Arthritis/Stills Disease and Addisions Disease. Hopefully it will help keep my family, friends and others up to date on how I am doing. This webpage is a record of my personal life experiences. It is not intended for use as a source of health advice. I am not a medical professional.
Friday, May 31, 2013
Granulating Tissue
Just came back from wound care and they are sooooo pleased with how it looks! I have nice granulating new tissue. Woo hoo it's very weird and cool to watch it change. They said the "prisma pads" are what's making a huge difference. Prisma pads are these little collagen pads that I stick right into the wound and they like dissolve into the wound and help with tissue growth - cools. I am so thankful that this is going well.
Labels:
Other medical,
RA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Mandy, I continue to be amazed at how strong you are! Yeah I know you have down times and some pity parties with your puppies once in a while ... but you always manage to "pull up your boot straps" and get back on your feet!! That's a phrase my Dad used to use: It was OKAY for us to "wallow" and feel sorry for ourselves for a while ... but then we had to pull up those boot straps :-) ... He would be proud of you!!
ReplyDeletePlease PM me and tell me how I can help .... I can drive you, grocery shop for you, do laundry, organize stuff , etc. ... just not good at doing house work, or cooking ... don't do that for myself these days ... :-)