Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sunshine Award


Well... i was surprised when my sister in law over at "Learning as We Go" nominated me for the Sunshine Blog Award- how fun and encouraging. I don't feel like this blog is always the happiest :)

I have to answer these 10 questions and then nominate some of my favorite bloggers to do the same.
  1. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?  I love the movie Little Woman and then also Elf.
  2. What is your favorite flower?  Gerber Daisies
  3. What is your favorite (non-alcoholic) beverage?  Coffee!
  4. What is your passion?  working with children and being creative!
  5. What is your favorite time of year?  I love fall when all the leaves are BRIGHT and changing colors but also really enjoy Spring when everything starts to come out and bloom.
  6. What is your favorite time of the day?  Around dinner time, late after noon. 
  7. What is your favorite physical activity?  Swimming and walking... but I just got clearance to ride a bike this spring!!
  8. What is your favorite vacation?  being out in nature, but the Beach!! 
  9. What song is stuck in your head right now? Never Let Go
  10. What are you reading right now? Nicholas Sparks, Safe Haven and Living With Chronic Illness

 I would like to nominate the following other blogs for the Sunshine Away

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I got this award once before (http://www.fromthispointforward.com/2010/02/sunshine-award.html) and I'm delighted to get it again! Don't know if/when the little one will let me blog about it, but did want to say thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally getting to this fun tag....thanks for thinking of me;)

    ReplyDelete