Yes... its this type of post again... lately... I have so much to say, just don't know who wants to hear it and is it really important? However, lately I have felt defeated, overrun, frustrated and alone - so not very fun. Being in and out the hospital is quite stinky, then realizing there is NO END in site - ever for living with these two diseases... So, I hit low points, and lately we have been low. However, I have great support with my friends and family and therapist who help me a lot.
Anywho... healthy wise.. My Sjogrens has really been bothering - really bad bloody noses, dry throat and my eyes are killing me! So we are trying to figure out some new things to try. I am scheduled for hand surgery this Thursday January 31 to do a trigger finger release of three fingers. We are also continuing with doing the Actemra infusions every three weeks and that seems to be helping a lot more than every four- i don't have the the 4th week slump/shut down. WE still struggle every week to get an IV which is no fun at all. My Addison's has been controlled lately and we are still working on tapering the steroids, slow and steady. On Thursday I had my last orthovisc injection in my knee - which KILLED, but am hopeful that I will get a relief from the injection despite the pain they initially cause. My skin is becoming an issue again- probably due to all the weather changes, so I will see dermatology soon to address my rashes and falicuitis.
I have really been thinking about what it means to live a life full of suffering... I am thankful that I have a God who cares for and me loves - i know He will help me through anything, but man oh man is it hard!!
No comments:
Post a Comment