1. I have hated having a bummed knee and cast at the same time - major stinky.
2. This week had one too many appointments for me! Sheesh
3. I am really thankful for my oldest sister Jennifer. She is a great friend & sister. She as taken me to a lot of appointments lately and just been a great support to me.
4. I had my infusion on Friday. Seems early?! Well it was! We did it very three weeks to see if that would change things. It felt strange going to infusion center feeling ok. They got IV on 2nd stick which was nice. However, I felt very funky afterwards and have been feeling icky since than ;(
5. My love for trader joes continues.
6. My friend Tom came over and helped me with some lil projects around the house and fixed my iPad & iPhone so I can print wirelessly. So nice of him to spend a morning helping me.
7. My team Random Amanda is number one for the Wheaton Jingle Run!
No comments:
Post a Comment