Friday, October 12, 2012

knees

Lately my knees are giving me TONS of trouble and it is so frustrating. Norma (my right, replaced knee) has given me NO problem until this latest RA flare. Ever since this latest hospital stay my knees are AWFUL. I can barely walk. They swell. Get Stiff. Lock. What makes me nervous is that Norma has never bothered me until lately and I can tell by how it feels that something is not right. My Left knee we got no where in terms of helping the MCL tear due to all the damage RA has done to the knee. I have been going to physical and we have been trying to strengthen around the knees and they help with pain as well. I am seeing my orthopedic surgeon on Monday to talk about knees and what needs to be done. It is so frustrating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment