Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Work day! And PT

For the past three years my sisters kids have come in to my classroom for a work day with aunt Mandy! This year she was not able to come and her oldest was at camp. So, I started off hitting up Dunkin Donuts for the kids to get them excited to come help. And help they did! They sorted all my student text books, passed out te textbooks and put them in students desks, we hung things on wall, put up clothes line and sweated cause there was no air! Sooo naturally after they worked I let them do some things you never get to do in school - race on rolly chairs! (if I can figure a way to upload video I will) was a lot of fun spending time with them and we got LOTS done!

I had PT today - Which is great to move and sweat but HARD with a left torn MCL, right sprained ankle and swollen knee. We did some good exercises I can do at home. I did the "nustep" for seven minutes! I was stretched, messaged and then ended with ice and stim- it was hard but good.

It's been a sore and tired evening! I think I'll sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment