Well, this week was a eventful week! But more so I am impressed with how my RA was. Energy wise I have felt great! I have been going to bed a little later than I would like, but that is bc the Olympics don't end until 11:00pm. But I have been in my bed by like 11:15-11:30ish each night. Some nights I have slept through the night others up once. Then I have been up around 7:00-7:20am. Each day I have been doing different things, setting up classroom, tutoring, going to zoo...
And I make it through the day just fine. No crazy fatigue. No feeling like I'm dragging myself around- I feel pretty good. However, what has gotten me every evening and night is how sore I am. My joint hurt at night. Norma gets stiff. My hands hurt and thumbs trigger and have been dislocating. My feet and ankle hurt. Things are super sore. Ugh. No fun. But it's the nature of the beast. I just wonder if this is what the school days will look like... Feeling good but hurting at night.
That is pretty much how I feel the first week or so, then it gets a little better. I'm so glad you're getting back to your classroom. Having a daily purpose, like teaching, seems to minimize that RA monster.
ReplyDelete