Well it's been a busy past two weeks and I sorta forgot to update the blog!
1. I started back to work! And I love it!!!!! My family helped cheer me one and I got a cake and decorated car
2. I went back to OT and got a new splint made for my wrist.
3. I am getting a sleep apnea machine this week. Apparently when i did my second sleep study ALL my levels went normal- an I slept like a rock. We shall see how all this works.
4. I went to IKEA! And only got two things that were not on my list.
5. I bought the hunger games
And enjoyed a movie night with friends
6. Had a good cardiology appointment
7. I made it through first week of work and no flare!!! And LOVE seeing Morgan again all the time - such a great friend and teaching partner.



No comments:
Post a Comment