Sunday, July 22, 2012

Random Review: Sunday Sven

1. I feel as thugh I am becoming a boring blogger. I have soooooo many ideas, thoughts and things to say... Yet never write them down and then I get upset with myself for not writing more. 2. I have had so much fun the past week with my dear dear friend Jamie in town, but now I miss her more than unusual. It was just so great having her here and apart of my day to day life. I love her, chad her husband and adore her two little boys So much! Our families all got together on Monday and had a fun evening together!3. It was SUPER duper hot again Tuesday so, Jess, Ry and I went to the splash park and it was so much fun!! There are all thess sprinklerss, water type fountains, giant things that dump water on kids - so great!4. On of the hot days Sandra and I randomly decided to grab milkshakes and then went and saw Snowwhite & The Huntsman... Good movie and some more summer fun!5. My hips having been really bothering me since Friday which has made for some heavy pain killers, time playing on my new iPad and watching The Office.6. Both primary care & rheumatology have filled out their paper work and gave me clearance to go back to work full Time...here we go!7. There is something so fun, sweet and special about watching cute & good children's movies with little ones for the first time! I watched Babe with my niece, nephew and "dimple gang" this weekend -- too cute!*i dictated this entry on my new iPad! *

No comments:

Post a Comment