These are the Radiant Adventures of Random Amanda who is living with Rheumatoid Arthritis/Stills Disease and Addisions Disease. Hopefully it will help keep my family, friends and others up to date on how I am doing. This webpage is a record of my personal life experiences. It is not intended for use as a source of health advice. I am not a medical professional.
Friday, June 1, 2012
Strugglin...
These past three weeks have been very tough for me on many levels. I actually have a bunch of posts written but just havent posted them for some reason -- so as I change things up a little here on the blog I will also post some of my "entries" that I did not post. Hope you all are doing well.!
Labels:
random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry to hear you are struggling Mandy. Some days are really hard, aren't they? I hope things improve soon.
ReplyDelete