Sunday, June 17, 2012

Random Review: Sunday Seven

*i have more posts written on my desktop but have not been able to get on it lately, once I am, there will be a bunch of posts to upload!

1. Monday I went to dermatology for my wart, hadn't been in three months! So my foot got numbed, then they scraped it down and then froze it! Ohhhh my was in pain pain Monday and Tuesday! Wow. Hopefully now we will be back on two week treatments to finally get rid of the wart from hell.
2. I had cardiology testing (things are ok) but forget how sticky those little pads are that they put on you for monitors- its like super glue! And before they put it on they rub you with medical sand paper! Ha ha
3. Wednesday "the dimple gang" and their mom came over and I had such a fun time with her and them!! Nothing like playing with plastic animals, army men and throwing balls outside!
4. It has been soo hot here lately that I'm glad my house has been clean and has air!! Middle 90s and humid
5. My friends husband is away for 11 days on a mission trip so we have been having some extra time together and it's been sooooo fun! We have done dinner two nights, Saturday her mom watched her kid and we went to French market, garage saling and to a antique store!
6. I did my own grocery shopping at Trader Joes and spent the most there I have ever spent! I blame my niece who came with me and the fact it was the first time in months I did my own shopping! But now my freezer is STOCKED, fridge and pantry full!
7. I have been feeling pretty good lately. I get swollen from the heat which is expected. My knees hurt. By night joints ache... But literally otherwise I'm doing well...

No comments:

Post a Comment