Thursday was my six infusion!! Wow, so hard to believe! It's even nicer and cool that they are working!
Well, besides being poked five times for the IV to go in infusion went just as planned. As we were finishing I kept tell Jennjfer I felt funny. So she said lay back and take your time. Then my cheeks got flushed, I got a headache, and I said I had weird pain in chest. A nurse at infusion center took my BP and it was super high and she said I had to go to ER. I started to say no no no and it was Jennifer was either taking me to ER or I was going by ambulance.
After having tests done I was told that I had we several bloods clots on my
Lungs, in right leg And I have right broken foot. So, I have been at CDH since Thursday afternoon.
There is really never a dull moment!!


No comments:
Post a Comment