If its one thing that has been estabslished over the past 24hours is that the "radiant" adventures of random Amanda are definitely continuing and really don't seem like they will slow down or end any time
Soon. I'm starting to think "radiant adventures" need to be "ridiculous adventures" cause it is!! RA/Still's Disease is a crazy adventure! Then you throw on Addison's Disease... Sjogrens Sydrome... Crazy allergies to medicines & temperature!! NUTSO!!! Oh and currently we still have shingles pain... Too many crazy little adventures lately.
On Thursday I had my rheumatology appointments - which was full of good news, bad news and news. Yesterday I saw my endocrinologist for my Addison's. My levels were off, so we are switching meds & monitoring labs. Went over all my symptoms and our little check list of things. I had the good nurse in the lab! Love her cAuse she gets my blood the first time- evey time! Today I went to orthopedics and saw Dr H, the hand specialist. It was a good appointment and we booked surgery for June 21. I had X-rays done today of hand & neck. We did neck bc Dr H says with RA and surgery he always likes to check the top
Of the spine/neck bc bones can
Shift. Anywho... Very nice technician. However neck X-rays take FOR-EVER! Sooo many pictures! I thought it was funny bc for three of them I had to have my mouth open bc otherwise your teeth get in way of picture! Ha. Lots of things happened past few days. Well, this week adventures still include another round of blood work and then infusion and gearing up for work. Maybe... Just maybe... Things will slow down or get easier... Maybe...
Oh, Mandy. Well, you came and you gave without taking...
ReplyDeleteWait, that's not what I mean to say. I think you should go for labs ONLY on the days when that lab tech is there. And if the teeth are in the way, I say pull 'em!