These are the Radiant Adventures of Random Amanda who is living with Rheumatoid Arthritis/Stills Disease and Addisions Disease. Hopefully it will help keep my family, friends and others up to date on how I am doing. This webpage is a record of my personal life experiences. It is not intended for use as a source of health advice. I am not a medical professional.
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Broken Foot
So while at CDH I mentioned to the doctor my foot hurt... Sure enough X-rays showed it was broken. While in hospital it sort of got brushed aside bexuase they were really treating the blood clots and working on my blood pressure issues as well. Yesterday Jennifer took me to see Dr A, the orthopedic who did my toe surgery. It was a pretty easy appointment. Foot is broken- so cast for three weeks! Soo crazy.
Labels:
Other medical
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment