Sunday, March 11, 2012

Random Review: Sunday Seven

1. Despite all the talk and my usual love of movies/tv shows I have watched the first season of Downton Abby and wasn't too phased by it.
2. All this nice weather we have been having really makes me want spring!!
3. Sleeping on my couch this week reassures me I made a good purchase.
4. Seeing my friend from work really reminded me how much I miss AV
5. I did not leave my house for four days and am thankful for my friend who picked me up, took me Starbucks and then let me chill at their place all day.
6. Having your friends and Family help you get dressed is still awkward and makes me want to cry - even though I know none of them mind.
7. I am SO So thankful that everyday since surgery I feel more and more better!

No comments:

Post a Comment