Sunday, February 26, 2012

Random Review: Sunday Seven

1. These past two weeks I have been pretty "blue" and not wanting to do anything because things are hard and I am worn out & tired of this whole chronic illness crap
2. I passed my 11 kidney stone yesterday
3. I got a new couch and I love it!
4. The weather here has been a little whacky but I LOVE how the sun shines into my windows.
5. I've been able to do my new short hair which is great
6. My friends constantly surprise me and bless me with their love, kindness and support... Thank you for the phone calls, unexpected coffee stops, visits, mini shopping trips, flowers, tv and movie watching..
7. I got approved to do a drug challenge to see about my allergy to NSAIDs.

My lovely girls, being sisterly

2 comments:

  1. I'll be interested in hearing more about the challenge.

    I too am about sick of this chronic illness crap. I'm tired of being in pain every dang day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like Ill be doing the challenge next week. Its done in the allergist office in a special room. From my understanding (ill learn more next week the day before) they dilute the medication, we are trying Naproxin (sp?) and in small doses they give it to you and test it and watch to see if you have a reaction. The last TWO antiflammatories I had I went into anphalisis. SOOOOOO im finally off prednisione and my hydrocortisone is low enough that we can try the challenge. I will keep you posted!

      Delete