Thursday, October 6, 2011

Magic little needles

Our friend T.B. does physical therapy, athletic trainer and acupuncture. I have been anti acupuncture FOR-EVER because of being afraid of needles.
In the spring when my brother wad here T came over and treated Ben @ my house and well, the two of them
Got it me to try it and I was surprised at how it helped decrease my pain level. T came over this spring a few times and recently since I started work he has come over. I call them magic little needles! They have helped my knees and really helps with my pain. It does NOT hurt at all!! If anything it is relaxing and soothing.

Tried to get a picture. Needles are so tiny hard to get on camera. Yes, that's my arm, I think it looks like a hairy man arm- thank you steroids.

1 comment: