Dear injectable methotrexate,
It is now going on month 2 where you are on drug with hold and it's starting to really effect my life. I do NOT understand how all of a sudden you can stop being available to patients. Especially patients like me who need you to modify and stop disease progression or patients who have cancer. It is just not right. I never thought I would say this, but I really miss our weekly injections - it's true I do! Because you are on drug withhold I have had to switch back to the pill form of you. For the first three weeks it was ok. However, NOW it's really not! Because I now have to swallow you in six tiny orange pills I get a horridly nauseous and icky stomach ache for at least two days. My taste buds all change and I loose the taste for food. I also now have developed mouth sores, again! On top of mouth sores, because my immune systems is compromised from taking you, you lethal drug you, I have gotten thrush again because my ear infection won't go away and I'm on a antibiotic. So, methotrexate you are once messing with me in a negative way again. I would appreciate it if you would just simply stick to your job of helping my disease progression and joint pain. Also, injectable methotrexate whatever you can do so drug
Companies would "release" you please do fast, your cousin the pills are making me even more miserable then life with diseases can be. Hopefully soon, I will get to pick you up in your small vial. I can't wait until I see your neon yellow self being sucked into a syringe!
I miss you dearly.
Mandy


Mandy this is good and creative. why don't you send it to the drug company!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI feel like there must be some lobbying for laws against these things.....we should research this some more and get involved. I LOVE fighting the system, so this would be fun :o). I am so frustrated by the whole thing. :(
ReplyDelete