Whenever there is a white and red band on my wrist it's never a good thing 😒
My Addisons got the best of me tonight. Over the past few nights my Addisons has been acting up but we have managed to stay away from CDH. However, tonight was not the case. I came home from small group and started to violently throw up, got super dizzy and almost passed out - not good. I then tried to take my meds with water and threw all of them up- not good. So, first we called the doctor which he told me what I knew but didn't want to hear was go to the ER so I could get IV meds. I called my dear friend Trudy and she came and got me and that's where I currently still am down in the ER waiting for a room in the hospital. We had no real wait in the ER which was great! Saw the doctor got my meds and now we are just waiting to be transferred - it's 2:15am we got here around 10:00pm. There has been improvement with the IV meds but I still feel like I need at least one more dose before I feel "better" So, I'm hoping that this is a one night hospital stay... We shall see...

Oh no!!! Thank you, Trudy.
ReplyDeleteHow are you this morning?
I've had two IV doses of meds and feel MUCH better.
Delete