Saturday, November 1, 2014

October ??

What happened to October??
I can't believe that it is November 1… WOW. Well, welcome november I hope you are good to me. October turned into a month of mandy getting more help for herself and taking time to work on me. So, thats what Ive been doing. Working on me and trying to get out of my depressive funk. It also included two not so fun hospital stays at CDH. One was for a pretty bad RA flare up, I got discharged and four days later ended back in the hospital for a Addison's flare up. NOT COOL. In other news, I now no longer need to go to wound care because my knee i practically closed up and healing how it should be - praise God, its only been four months ya know :) I have been enjoying all the lovely fall colors (my favorite) and just taking things one day a time. Hope everyone is doing well. 


1 comment: