These are the Radiant Adventures of Random Amanda who is living with Rheumatoid Arthritis/Stills Disease and Addisions Disease. Hopefully it will help keep my family, friends and others up to date on how I am doing. This webpage is a record of my personal life experiences. It is not intended for use as a source of health advice. I am not a medical professional.
Saturday, June 22, 2013
Friday fun!
Yesterday I had a great day, and the majority of the day I didn't even feel or realize I was sick...I felt like good ole Mandy. What made it so great was I spent the day with my good friend Angie. Angie and I went to grade school and high school together, and we got reconnected about three/four years ago and she has been a good friend through all this health crap with me. We had lunch together, watched TV, got super silly and laughed a lot...we even decided to dye my hair! It looks awesome! Nice work Ang. We had dinner with her husband, really good Mexican food from El Coco Loco and even just sat and talked... It was great! I needed a day like that, so thankful for Angie and her husband, some of the nicest most genuine people I know. Not to mention Diesel , their fur kid- love that dog. So, yay for a fun Friday with friends!! Thanks Franklins!
Labels:
Other random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment