So, I had nothing planned for this weekend. I was going to try to finish some hair clips and headbands I started a long time ago. Well, Jess called me Saturday wanting to go to breakfast/lunch so I thought sure! We had a lovely time at Egglectic cafe I had a very yummy omelet. Then went to a little consignment store to look for things for Riley. After that I wanted to go to Re:New spring sale. Re:New is this great store that teaches local refugees sewing skills. They take donated materials and resue them to make beautiful purses, bags, pencil cases ect. I love the store and what they make. Well, after we were there we were leaving and WHAM! In slow motion I fell hard and on my knee. Jess saw it happen and I felt it coming but it was totally in slow motion and like we both were trying to say NOOOOO she's going down and wham! I fell like a ton of bricks and you could hear it, apparently there was quite a large step down that i did not see. My left knee has a nice raspberry cut and both swelled right away. I felt ok yesterday but today man oh man do I feel it today! I'm so sore, knees are little bruised but I am sore. Crazy. Here's hoping pain goes down and stiffness loosens up.
Here is a link to Re:new.... www.renewproject.org check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment