Thursday, December 20, 2012

lately...

so, its kind of obvious I haven't been around lately on the blog, truth be told I don't know what to say about these last two weeks, except my new normal and way of life has really hit me. I am too sick to work and am not working - thats pretty stinky. I have been kind of down. Don't know what to do with my days. I find myself "missing" lots of things, even though I have so much to be grateful for. 

Life with RA thankfully has been pretty normal. I have minimal joint stiffness in the morning. Wake nauseous. My knee hurts no matter what I do. My hands ache all the time. I have better energy and can get out and do a few things each day. I don't sleep well and my whole body aches at night. My eyes are super dry and I wake up every morning with a dry mouth and bloody nose.  My Addisons is like a ticking time bomb I feel. If RA acts up, Addisions Acts up. If I get sick Addisions Acts up. But lately, its been pretty stable. Every now and then some BP issues and feeling dizzy but nothing thats to crazy. Thats my normalcy. Sounds awful, but I am use to it. 

Then there is just other parts of my life as well that hard and need working on.

Life is hard. Thats why we go day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment