Monday, November 12, 2012

Sunday seven

1. I can't keep my kitchen clean this week, it's a disaster
2. Went to dinner with Sandra and we had really yummy sushi
3. Went out to dinner with Jessie and a friend to PF Changs it was my first time there and it was Sooo yummy and good
4. In my second sewing lesson I made a pillow with a dog bone appliqué on it - it looks great! Darla loves the pillow in her bed
5. I really enjoy my small group on Sundays and reminded of that everytime I go or see someone from it
6. Saw the movie Wreck it Ralph and it was really good/cute.
7. We had a "family party" on Friday for Sandra's birthday. She had a great time and we all loved the food she cooked.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you and the girls next week!

    ReplyDelete