Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hands!

Today I went with my friend Kristin to orthopedics to see Dr H for my hands. It ended up that I was there for two hours so I was very glad I had a appointment buddy with me. Turns out my X-rays show in my right hand that my thumb is bone on bone - boo RA. So, now that I will be off Coumadin we could talk surgery and that's what we did! I am going to have surgery towards Christmas on my right thumb/hand. So we talked a lot about that. Because we are doing surgery on right hand that did not get injections, my left hand I got two cortisone injections one in my pointer and one in my thumb - OUCH! But temporary pain is worth the relaid that medicine will bring. It was a very long morning but things went well. As I find out more about surgery ill keep ya posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment