These are the Radiant Adventures of Random Amanda who is living with Rheumatoid Arthritis/Stills Disease and Addisions Disease. Hopefully it will help keep my family, friends and others up to date on how I am doing. This webpage is a record of my personal life experiences. It is not intended for use as a source of health advice. I am not a medical professional.
Monday, November 5, 2012
Cardiology
Today I saw nice ole Dr P. for follow up from all my recent trips and stays to CDH. Every visit I had some issue with either my BP, heart rate or light headedness. It was a pretty good appointment. I'm in no immediate danger for a heart attack- which is always nice to hear. Most of the issues I have been having or had were directly linked to either my Addison's acting up or when my RA flared- which is also "good news" meaning there is nothing new happening. My orthostatic hypotension still being managed by meds- he did say my heart works overtime to "correct" this issue and thats my pulse shoots up way high and BP doesnt drastically change, which i guess is ok thing. I am having testing done to make sure everything else checks out ok and to look at inflammation around the heart. They did a EKG at last ER trip so that didn't need repeating, ill have a stress test and echo done here soon. In the meantime nothing is changing which is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment