Sunday, October 21, 2012

Random Review: Sunday seven

1. Had a wonderful time in Fort Wayne.
2. Monday I saw good ole Dr A, orthopedic who did Norma. I was put in big black boot for my foot. I had a MRI done on Friday and go bak on the 29. Apparently I have stress fractures and my bones have shifted. The thing my foot is super painful, which is strange bc it's the foot where nerve biopsy was done so on part of my foot I can't feel anything... So the fact it hurts so much is not good. It will be interesting to see what MRI shows.
3. No chip manicures are very cool.
4. I carved pumpkins this weekend over at Jessie's and Sandra came too, it was a lot of fun.
5. TRS received all my paperwork for disability... So now I wait.
6. Had movie night Saturday with my brother - in - law Dave and kids bc Jennifer was at book group retreat. We watched The Avengers - good movie.
7. I use to dread Sunday nights bc Monday came the next day with work, beginning of week, grading papers but.. Lately I enjoy them more and more. Thankfully for church in morning bad the people I see there and in evening for my new small group.

No comments:

Post a Comment