Wednesday, September 12, 2012

out again

Well, I am out again from work- so frustrating. I was horribly, I mean HORRIBLY nauseous on Monday. Dry heaved on the way to work and felt like I was going to puke all day. I came home on monday and laid on my couch until 7, went to physical therapy and came home and went to bed. Around 10:30pm... the throwing up started... and continued ALL night and unti about 8:30am. I called the doctor and they said I needed to go to ER to get IV meds. My mom took me... I was mess. My sister in law stayed at my house, cleaned my bedroom, changed my sheets and took care of the dogs. Luckily, the ER doctor we saw I have seen before and she "knew me." I was given fluids and about six different medications - steroids, meds for stomach pain, nausea and acid reducers... we were in the ER most of the day, but soon after I got the meds in me I started to feel MUCH better. I am home again today and feel even better and will be out again tomorrow. SO frustrating. It has me really thinking about things and work. No fun. I am trying SO hard to take care of me and do whats best for me, I also want what is best for my students as well. Anyway, apparently my stomach wasn't emptying right and thats why I kept puking. So I am on some medicine now that helps my stomach empty correctly - so strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment