Lately I have been doing more acupuncture to help with my pain. A friend of mine is a wonderful acupuncturist and physical therapist and is so gracious that he comes over to my home and does personal treatments for me. I was HORRIFIED of needles a few years ago and because of RA I am now not afraid of them but I dont like them. My friend helped me with saying that I should try acupuncture to help with my RA. WELL... I believe it was just over a year or so ago I started acupuncture and loved it. The needles do NOT hurt and it works! It helps lower all my pain by at least two notches! It also calms me down and really relaxes me and I sleep like a baby every time I have it done. So... If you are thinking of trying acupuncture I would it is very beneficial, not just for chronic pain but for many other issues as well!!

No comments:
Post a Comment