Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Why?

There are always times where I want to stop and ask WHY? But I usually try not to let myself "go there" because it never really gets you anywhere but makes me mad and then furious at God. Which I know is fine and I get mad and frustrated plenty, but I usually try not to ask WHY? Cause truth is, I have no control over my life and what happens so I have chosen to just take the stance that I will make the best of what ever is thrown my way. However, these past 24hrs I have asked the WHY question.... I just got back this week to do my physical therapy and "working out". I am feeling good and was excited to have a "plan" to finally get moving for real! Well, yesterday I was at lunch with a friend. Which was so fun, loved catching up with her and seeing her. I went to the bathroom, washed my hands and was about to leave when...WHAM! BAM! SLIP! I was a cartoon character in a old cartoon slipping on the wet floor!! Totally twisted my ankle, and landed right on Norma (my replaced knee) and then sprawled out on the floor. I was soooo embarrassed but couldn't get up that I had to actually call for help!! Thought I was going to be ok.... Fast forward to currently. Nothing is broken, praise the Lord, but ankle is horribly sprained, my knee is beyond swollen and browsed and I have a elephant hoove as a foot. It hurts so bad. I can barely walk, I can't bend my knee, can't drive...I'm stuck back on the couch, leg elevated and ice being packed on my body... Seriously...WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! I am so careful all the time and do everything I am suppose to do... Soooo frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment