I tried dictating my blog yesterday and I did, but then accidentally hit "delete" instead of post. So I am now redoing my random weekly review on Monday.
Olive and I - notice my hair... I wonder how long that piece of hair was sticking straight up today!
Random ReviewSunday Seven
1. I am obsessed with the Olympics and watch it every night and have it on during the day. It is just so inspiring and fun to watch! I have really enjoyed seeing sports that I typically don't get to see or watch - like fencing, shooting, synchronized swimming, trampoline, handball (i think you get the point)
2. I have started to finish some crafts and projects that I have been really wanting to get done. I made a picture collage of my 30th pictures online, finished a picture hangy thing for my room, a craft for Justine & Aaron.
3. I have HATED not being able to do much this week because of falling on Tuesday. sooo frustrating. However, I now can walk on it and put a shoe on. Lots of couch and ice time.
4. Tutoring has been going SO well and I really enjoy it, like really enjoy it. It has been exciting to see her progress over these past few weeks and think hey-i helped her learn that! She can count 1-10 all on her own, spell her name, knows her colors, can do simple patterns and her cutting skills have gotten so much better
5. My INR levels have been AWFUL this week and of course my dear friend at the Coumadin Clinic has been gone so I have to do into the lab EVERY DAY for a blood draw - so annoying. All week it was below 2 and on Friday it finally went up to 2.2!!
6. On Friday I had my infusion - i forgot how much I hate those days. (last month fooled me bc I had just gotten out of the hospital and was still on morphine and other big drugs that helped masked everything) My wonderful Morgan went with me and then spent the day with me- it was so nice and we had fun! I felt like crap but still it was nice to have friends. The infusion was an hour late to get started, we had some trouble with my IV (like always) but then the drip went fine. Saturday, I was SO frustrated because I still ached and felt icky and SOO badly wanted to do things and just couldn't. So, I listened to my body and slept watched the Olympics and iced my foot and knee.
7. I got to go wedding dress shopping with my friend Kait on Wednesday. We went to Davids Bridal, and it was so much fun! She looked fantastic in EVERYTHING she tried on! Even cooler thing was that she actually got her dress that day and got a great deal on it too!! woo too weddings!!
BONUS! 8. Sandra came over this afternoon (Sunday) and helped me finish projects around the house and was super friend and cleaned as well! She hung all my pictures and signs up in my office room. Fixed my bulletin board and closet door. She washed my floors and picked up the kitchen. She walked the dogs. She was super Sandra! I was able to hook and fix my new printer while she did all of that and figured out my weekly calendar of what was going on. It was a productive day!




No comments:
Post a Comment