Monday, July 2, 2012

Random Review: Sunday seven

1. I went to the pool twice!
2. I had lunch with a great friend at one of my favorite fun places
3. Went to ace hardware and got flowers for my porch and front - I got pretty purple ones!
4. Tried this new movie place an loved it! Saw Men in Black3, fantastic movie! It was in a new theater, where you sit in nicer seats, and there is a full restaurant and you order food and eat. It was great!
5. My birthday was on Friday and I had a nice low key day at home having two friends pop by in the morning. Then Watched the Julia Roberts movie "Mirror, Mirror"with a fiend and crafted - pleasantly surprised by how good and funny it was!! My mom showered me with flowers and cards! The. We ordered dinner in together and I watched the Olympics. I got lots of phone calls too!
6.I had a party on Saturday and was BLOWN away by it. (more to come later)
7. HORRIBLE storms came through the area today horrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment