Sunday, July 15, 2012

4th of July

Even though I was in the hospital
For the 4th of July I still had a wonderful day! My pain was finally starting to die down. Now, the city I live in canceled the parade and fireworks bc we were declared in a state of emergency bc of the storms
That happened earlier that week! However, most people who know me know I enjoy parades and will always love fireworks! Sooo when my good friend came to visit she brought all sorts of fun red, white and blue goodies to decorate my room! Then Matt, Jen and twins actually parades into my room all decked out in 4th of July goodness! It was so fun! Then all of us watches some Olympic trials together. Later that night mom, came to hospital and we had dinner together. I ended the night watching different firework specials on T.V. Sooo all things considered it was still a fun and memorable day even though in hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment