1. I got my cast off on Wednesday... Only to find out Friday it's still slightly broken in my arch, ankle is ok. So now am in a boot and a soft lace up brace for a month. I sorta said NO WAY to being in a cast again.
2. Three of my friends were appointment buddies this week and I had such a great time with each of them! And the appointments weren't bad either
3. I had my infusion on Thursday and on Wednesday evening and all night I felt like shit bc of how much my
Body ached and hurt- sleepless night. When I saw the nurses I BURST into
Tears and thanked them for making me go to ER bc they saved my life! I then told them all about the multiple blood
Clots. They teared up too and we hugged. Infusion went as usual.
4. I LOVE that I can sit outside in the sun on not too hot of days or
Be in shade on hot days and my
Body "behaves" unlike last summer. So I've enjoyed my sister and moms
Backyard.
5. Found out that Olive loves the sprinkler and reminded that Darla loves the pool
6. Watched ironman and ironman2 with Sandra - loved both movies and had fun with Sandra
7. I am having fun finishing up projects I started around the house and am
Having fun rearranging furniture and just sprucing my place up a bit. I changed my bedroom around, reorganized the basement, and cleaned up outside toy bins!





No comments:
Post a Comment