1. I only had ONE doctors appointment this week! It was to get my stitches out of my toes!! Toes - no more RA pain, I do still have discomfort from incisions.
2. My front yard finally got overhauled, thank you to Sandra! We replanted daffodils & moved flower bush.planted flowers, turned and racked the yard, put down new top soil and planted grass!! Sandra kicked butt in the front yard!
3. Finally cleaned my back porch, it turned into the "poop deck" over the winter!! It was nasty. Also put down new mulch and moved patio furniture around
4. I have thrush- AGAIN!! And it's horrible
5. Really enjoyed the movie The Hunger Games-- it's soo good, intense but good. I loved that it was soooooo like the book!
6. Went to breakfast with my brother & two sisters on Saturday and enjoyed every minute
7. I love love love that I am having good days and being more "normal" even though I have some bad bone pain. Yea for infusions!




No comments:
Post a Comment