Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Unbroken

‎I really liked this when I read it over at Kelly's site www.rawarrior.com so I'm reposting it. 

 "Unbroken"
I bend but I do not break. 
 I crack but I am not in pieces.
 I may be bruised but I am not damaged
. I am shaken but I am not shattered.
 I can be wounded but I cannot be destroyed.
 I may cry tears but tears will not dissolve me. 
 I can stumble but I will rise.
 I may sit down in acceptance but I will stand up in action. 
 I can be hurt but I will heal.
 I may be very discouraged but I will become very determined.
 I am not broken. 
 I’ve been bent, but life has bent me.
 I am bending, but I am choosing to bend.
 As I am bending, I am strengthening and mending. 
 I am still alive and standing. 
Death is final, but life is everything that has bent me but does not break me.
 ~~WayPoints by Karen Burch 

No comments:

Post a Comment