Sunday, January 29, 2012

Random Review: Sunday 7

To help make sure i give some type of update on how things are and because I like consistency, I have decided that every sunday I will do a "Random Review: Sunday Seven." I look over the week and think of seven things that really have stuck with me or that I did and post them. Remember, I am RANDOM AMANDA? I got keep that up a bit.. so here ya go...

1. Physical Therapy and Occupational therapy are way harder than I was expecting them to be.
2. I completely have rearranged, organized, and cleaned my "third room" its now the office/craft room. Half of it is work/computery things, the other is crafty things. I even cleaned the desk, the closet, and draw thingy - go me. (when its ALL done ill post pictures.)
3. Olive slept inside one of the pillows twice this week.
4. I love my new T.V. and roku box -(Thanks Aaron!)
5. my hands suck but my got NEW heavy duty night splints, that work with my new "deviations" of wrist and fingers. 
6. I LOVE my friends and am so happy that God has blessed me with some amazing people, ones I have known for-ever and recent new friendships
7. Having people come to your a doctor appointments and sit with you is MUCH better than sitting alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment